While waiting for the 2024 conferences program, have a look at the 2022 program!
Be part of the Revolution ! So that you are better able to understand, analyze, decipher and discuss the trends, the solutions for the future, and the new regulations and standards, ALL4PACK EMBALLAGE PARIS offers you an exceptional conference program related to the challenges of the sector:
MONDAY 21 NOVEMBER
- 10:30 - 11:15 Opening conference : ALL4PACK EMBALLAGE PARIS: LEAD THE REVOLUTION
- 11:30 - 12:15 A strategic reflection on the future of packaging based on interviews with 32 experts
- 14:00 - 14:45 Expert meetings: Two eco-organisations, why? How can we do it?
- 15:00 - 15:45 AGEC, climate and resilience laws... What are the challenges for the packaging industry?
- 16:00 - 16:45 The 2002 winners of the ALL4PACK Innovations Awards and SIAL Innovations
- 17:00 - 17:30 Is mass retail a player in the great revolution?
TUESDAY 22 NOVEMBER
- 10:15 - 11:00 All materials in the packaging revolution
- 11:15 - 12:00 Award ceremony for the ALL4PACK Innovations
- 12:15 - 13:00 New recycling channels: towards 100% recyclable plastic packaging by 2025
- 14:00 - 14:45 Les rendez-vous experts l'emballage réemployable: a new page in the revolution?
- 15:00 - 15:45 Brands and retailers hand in hand in the revolution?
- 16:00 - 16:45 Conference of the National Packaging Council (CNE) The relative environmental impact of packaging
- 17:00 - 17:30 Wood raw material: how to secure supplies for the packaging sector
WEDNESDAY 23 NOVEMBER
- 10:30 - 11:15 The packaging revolution second period: experimenting with new models, the real and the fake
- 11:30 - 12:15 Packaging as seen by European consumers
- 12:30 - 13:15 Jobs and Careers Conference: SECIMEP companies are recruiting
- 14:00 - 14:45 Expert meetings: marking, coding and traceability
- 15:00 - 15:45 Machine interoperability and cybersecurity: issues and reality
- 16:00 - 16:45 Packaging: What new materials for tomorrow?
- 17:00 - 17:45 Eco-design: let's be facilitators of transition solutions
THURSDAY 24 NOVEMBER
- 10:30 - 11:15 Industrial trends: SECIMEP sheds light on Industry 4.0 and hygienic machine design
- 11:30 - 12:15 E-commerce & Packaging: The commitments of the players in online commerce
- 14:00 - 14:45 Expert meetings: Life cycle assessment (LCA) or the global environmental footprint
- 15:00 - 15:45 Bulk: is a success story made in France emerging?
- 16-:00 - 16:45 Collaboration key to developing sustainable packaging solutions for logistics