Still located at the back of hall 4, this area will consist, as in 2021, of a test track allowing you to put your innovative solutions in situation and offer to your prospects and visitors to test them.
Opening hours of the Test Village:
- Tuesday 21, Wednesday 22, Thursday 23, Friday 24 November from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday November 25th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
The largest test track in EUROPE just for you!
The test tracks are at your disposal free of charge* to organize demonstrations and convince your prospects.
- A circuit inside the Exhibition Center to allow you to test drive vehicles.
- A circuit outside the Exhibition Center, authorized by the Prefecture. Have your vehicles tested on the road in real conditions.
What better place to showcase your new energy vehicles
SOLUTRANS is a new concept of chalets built on the basis of reconditioned refrigerated semi-trailers, then insulated and fitted out to offer comfortable and welcoming low-energy spaces for the exhibitors' teams. The wood used for the chalets' cladding is bio-sourced and low-carbon, and our partner's project is supported by the ADEME.
*Reserved for exhibitors present on an indoor stand
The organizer is responsible for
- Signage of the area from the entrance to the exhibition
- Promotion of the village to the visitors
- Access control by badge reader
If you do not have a charging station, we will include the supply in the estimate in addition to the electrical connection.
TEST TRACK 2021
This video is in French.