BEFORE THE EXHIBITION
1. I prepare my stay and that of my teams in Paris
Hotels in Paris fill up very quickly, so remember to book your accommodation well in advance of the event. On this page, you will find information on how to book hotel rooms and obtain information on transport.
2. I maximize my visibility to generate qualified leads and/or increase traffic to my stand
- I put my innovations forward
Did you know that? The search for innovations is the main reason for visiting the exhibition! Apply to ALL4PACK Innovations! This is a platform that promotes your new product or service to our jury of experts. The winners will be announced on our networks.
The platform is already open, so don't wait any longer to apply.
- I make my brand and my offer visible to future visitors, media and partners
- Register your products online for free in our Catalogue! It is one of the most consulted sections of the website.
Fill in your activity, your products or services, your brands on your exhibitor space. Go to your exhibitor space under the heading "Catalogue".
- Promote yourself by inserting an advertisement in our paper catalogue.
Insert your advertisement in the exhibition's paper catalogue. This is the most important tool to communicate on, it is distributed to the visitors of the show at the entrance.
- Communicate online to 165,000 Internet users
Get noticed with a banner on the website (165,000 visitors in 2020).
Contact Eprim : 01 30 38 30 77 - [email protected]
- Anticipate and sponsor the evening of 23 November!
This is THE evening where exhibitors, their customers, VIP visitors and also journalists will be present.
- Publicise your participation
Benefit from additional media visibility! Go to your exhibitors' area, section "Press releases" and download yours.
- New, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris develops a Mobile Application
You will be able to display your brand: banner, splash screen, push messages are all tools you can use. The application will be available in early November 2022.
- Use and abuse the Media Kit
Communicate on your participation in the show on all your communication supports by using the show logo and customizable banners indicating your stand number. The media kit is available directly in your exhibitor area.
- Invite your contacts
Invite them to your stand by email or post. Get your invitation code in your exhibitor area and send the invitation cards that will be delivered to you.
- Insert your advertisement on the exhibition pocket map*.
Printed on recycled paper, it is the most popular tool with visitors to the show, along with the catalogue.
For more information, contact Eprim: 01 30 38 30 77 - [email protected]
DURING THE EXHIBITION
Remember to hand in your press releases and press kits to the Press Office (Mezzanine of hall 5A).
3. I am preparing the installation and layout of my stand
Make sure that you have chosen and ordered the technical and furnishing services you need to set up your stand early enough: electricity, parking spaces, furniture, stand decoration, etc. Don't wait until the last moment to be sure that the services are available and that you will be delivered before the exhibition opens.
ALL4PACK supports you in your eco-design process for your stands by giving you access to a material library that will allow you to choose more sustainable materials. Your access codes are available in your exhibitor's area.
Don't forget to order your exhibitor badges
All your staff present at the exhibition must have an exhibitor badge.
4. I take delivery of my stand
On the 14th day of the exhibition we advise you to check your orders on the platform.
Until Thursday 10 November 2022, 23:59, you can order your technical services. Please note that after this date, technical services will be increased by 20%.
Assembly from Wednesday 16 November for bare stands, from Saturday 19 November for equipped stands.
Our service providers will be hard at work building the exhibition. We will be delighted to welcome you and your stand staff.
5. I welcome visitors to my stand, network and collect leads
- I network
Find the most relevant visitors through our networking platform.
Make appointments with them directly during the fair.
The platform will be available in November.
- I register for the evening of 23 November
We have prepared a special evening for you on 23 November.
From October, register with 3 of your clients for a convivial and business-rich moment.
- I collect leads
Download the exhibition mobile app which includes the visitor badge reader. Retrieve the details of your stand contacts and enrich your database.
6. I'm re-booking for the next edition
Benefit from a preferential rate and book your stand for the next edition as soon as possible. During the show, the team is at your disposal to renew your participation.
7. I evaluate the ROI of my participation
- At the end of your participation, we will provide you with a report on the main indicators of the exhibition. Here are some tips to help you evaluate the ROI of your participation.
- Your satisfaction is at the heart of our concerns, a questionnaire will be sent to you to collect your feedback, which will be useful in building the next edition.