The winners of Pentawards 2016: the most beautiful packaging designs in the world
This year, which celebrates the 10th anniversary of the Pentawards, the winners received the following global awards in Shanghai’s design hotel Hyatt on the Bund in front of more than 250 designers and brand owners from all around the world (24 countries represented).
The prestigious Diamond Pentaward, 2016 Best of Show was won by
- the London-based agency Jones Knowles Ritchie, for the new boxes of the famous home delivery Domino’s pizza.
The Platinum Pentawards, awarded to the best in packaging in five major categories, go to:
- Bullet (Japan) for a Sake bottle, Imayotsukasa Sake Brewery – Imayotsukasa
- CBX (USA), for the Man Cave Meats range of sausages and hamburgers
- Mousegraphics (Greece), for the packaging of BIC socks
Other Markets Category:
- The Partners (UK) for a wide range of packaging designs for Argos 'Simple Value' household appliances
- Coley Porter Bell (UK) for the superb bottle 'The Icon', Chivas Regal (Pernod Ricard Group)