For many years an ALL4PACK Paris highlight, enjoyed by visitors and exhibitors alike, the Pack Innovation area is dedicated to exhibitors’ latest innovations and trends.
The principle? Exhibitors are invited to present their new products to the organisers on an online platform. Once all the applications have been received, the pre-selection committee makes its initial choices. These are submitted for voting by an international jury of journalists, specialised in packaging, to determine the official selection.
The new products selected will take pride of place in the innovation showcase for the duration of the show.
Among the 250 new products entered by exhibitors, 42 products were shortlisted by a broad panel of international specialist journalists and will be displayed on a PACK INNOVATION space at ALL4PACK Paris (Hall 7 stand F160).
9 innovations were selected by the Pack Experts Committee as winners of the 2016 INNOVATION AWARDS, divided into 4 categories.
Discover the nine 2016 "Innovation Awards" winners
Raw materials and consumables / Accessories and components / Packaging and containers
- SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE DES TECHNIQUES (SGT) - New monolayer PET preform - Stand 6D048
- SLEEVER INTERNATIONAL - LDPET Mineral Water - Stand 6G035
- JINDAL FILMS EUROPE - SealTOUGHTM - Stand 7A031
- CGL PACK - Single material RSR food trays - Stand 7C104
Machines, systems, equipment
- TASCO - Trojan 2, digital label press - Stand 6J129
- NEOPOST SHIPPING - CVP-500 - Stand 6E118
- MATÉQUIP - Platformer - Stand 5aH066
- SS&C - IC3D 4.0 - Stand 6P147
Equipment, software, automated systems and services for lifting, handling, storage and logistics
- IMH - Swing mast forklift truck - Stand 6B087