Whether it’s becoming smart, connected, active, multichannel or responsible, packaging is in constant flux, evolving to meet the challenges and needs of users and consumer: challenges which will all be examined in depth from 14 to 17 November 2016 in Paris.
For its 2016 edition, ALL4PACK Paris offers an unprecedented events programme, representative of all the themes affecting professionals in the Packaging, Processing, Printing and Handling. A large number of speakers from France and all over the world, representing leading brands, manufacturers and official bodies, have confirmed their presence and contribution to debate at the show.
TV stage (HALL 7 - aisle C - 110)
A unique speaking platform with contributions from leading market figures
Every day from 10am to 6pm, the exhibition’s TV studio will be the backdrop for a nonstop flow of news bulletins, interviews with business leaders and essential market figures, programmes dedicated to exhibitor innovations and also to key issues and themes identified in the sector and the trade show.
Among the big events not to be missed:*
* (non-exhaustive list, programme currently being finalised)
These programmes can be watched live and on catch-up on ALL4PACK’s YouTube channel.
Le Forum (HALL 5a - aisle C - 025)
Thanks to its partners, GEPPIA, SECIMEP and SYMOP, ALL4PACK Paris offers a platform to the most influential business leaders.
They will offer a series of workshops and talks with a resolutely 4.0 slant.
At the heart of hall 5a, this Partners Forum will host brief and impactful events and presentations of case studies, contributing to exchanges between professionals and providing concrete solutions.
Among the themes discussed:
- New technologies and industrial competitiveness.
- How does an industrial vision contribute to improving your competitive advantage?
- Connected packaging for brands
- How the old and new worlds of technology can coexist to remain competitive in the long term.
- How changing processes and business models affect influence the construction of a production factory: designing, building and operating a 4.0 factory.
- The environmental in the context of the industry of the future.
- DoypackR, green packaging par excellence
- 100% recyclability for mineral water
- Funding and grants in eco-design
- Learn, understand and anticipate: technology serving packaging.
- Implementing drug serialisation in pharmaceutical labs: the challenges of Serialisation!
- Regulation of end-of-life professional electrical equipment waste and solutions offered by machinery suppliers to their industrial customers. What can be done with end of life machines? What solutions are there?
- What are the legal obligations of owners of X-ray generators for product inspection?
Also happening at ALL4PACK Paris 2016:
Pack Innovation (hall 7 – aisle F - Stand 160) :
The very latest new products by exhibitors, selected by a panel of more than 150 international journalists.
Best Pack 4.0 (hall 7 - aisle F – Stand 170) :
The future of connected packaging, interpreted by the students of three international design colleges (Canada, Finland and France).
Expo 10/10, presented by Pentawards (hall 7 - aisle K - Stand 115) :
An exhibition of “greatest hits”, with 100 exceptional packaging solutions from 22 countries.
The « Virtual Packaging Line » by GEPPIA (hall 6 – aisle B - Stand 039) :
3 minutes of total immersion in virtual reality in the middle of a French-made packing and packaging line. Visit the GEPPIA pavilion.
The Handling Test Zone: witnessing the AGVs of the future! (hall 6 – aisle E – Stand 151)
A space for AGVs (automated guided vehicles) and other mobile equipment from exhibitors in the handling and intralogistics sector: live demos and tests before your very eyes!
Business Meetings (International Welcome Lounge - hall 7 – aisle G001)
A brand new and free service allowing participants to arrange business meetings in advance between exhibitors and visitors. The guarantee of a schedule with qualified and targeted appointments: 70% of the people who have so far signed up have plans to invest within the coming year!
An unprecedented feature giving start-ups the chance to register for Business Meetings, meet Top Buyers at the show and take part in the daily “Innovation Lab” programmes taking place on the TV studio stage.
Make a date for 14 - 17 November 2016 at Paris-Nord Villepinte!