ALL4PACK Innovation, the ALL4PACK Paris competition rewarding its exhibitors’ most innovative products, has joined the World Packaging Organisation’s WorldStar Packaging Awards.
The organisation is committed to educating people about the value that packaging adds to Society. The Awards were created in this aim, encouraging innovation in the packaging sector.
The WorldStar Packaging Awards: key facts
- More than 300 entries each year
- More than 30 countries
- An award for each winner
- An internationally- acknowledged distinction
- Enhanced promotion, recognition and visibility at international level
Packaging for liquid or dry tea, coffee, wine, water, etc.
Packaging of all electrical items
Fresh, frozen dried or other
- Health & Personal Care
Cosmetics, perfumes, toiletries, etc.
Toys, clothing, decorating, gardening, etc.
- Labelling and Decoration
Markings, etching, labels, etc. designed to improve the pack’s appearance or create a function
- Point of Sale
End-of-aisle display units
Industrial and distribution packaging
- Medical & pharmaceutical
Over-the-counter and prescription medicines, medical equipment
Miscellaneous packs not included in any other category.
The packs entered are evaluated by a committee made up of representatives of international packaging associations and are judged on the following criteria:
- Protection and preservation of contents
- Ease of handling, filling, closing, opening and reclosing
- Adequacy of information
- Sales Appeal
- Graphic Design
- Quality of Production
- Cost Reduction, economy of material
- Environment compatibility - recyclability
- Ingenuity of construction
- Suitability for local conditions (production, materials, market, etc.)