EVENTS AND FEATURE SPACES TO STIMULATE BUSINESS AND CREATIVITY
Offering inspiration, foresight and creativity, ALL4PACK Creative Lounge is a convivial space dedicated to innovation, industry challenges and trends which fuel our sector today and shape its future. This new space will showcase a selection of creative products scouted out by Creapills1, and divided into 5 major themes:
- New material alternatives
- Solutions for omnichannel packaging and e-commerce
- Innovations for a sustainably packed and protected world
- Solutions for the digital transformation of businesses and logistics
- Printing for special applications
(1) The reference French-speaking media for creative ideas with a community in excess of 2 million followers, Creapills has teamed up with ALL4PACK to present the most creative innovations in the areas of packaging, labelling, handling and logistics.
As a venue for insight and exchange, ALL4PACK Creative Lounge also presents a selection of award-winning products or services from international competitions, ranging from packaging to intralogistics. The lounge will offer professionals a chance to discover the winning products from:
Highlighting the most remarkable innovations by exhibitors! The winners of the Innovation Awards, designated by the exhibition’s Pack Experts Committee, will be displayed this year in the Creative Lounge: a roll of honour that can’t be missed.
NEW in 2018: a “judges’ special award” is also made to a start-up and its innovative solution.
For the first time in its history, ALL4PACK Paris welcomes the headline event from SIAL Paris 2018: SIAL Innovation. A selection of highly innovative packaging products reflecting the latest international food trends and distinguished by a panel of expert judges will be on display in the Creative Lounge.
PACK THE FUTURE
ALL4PACK Paris hosts the 4th edition of the competition “Pack The Future – The Sustainable Plastic Packaging Award.” This pan-European competition aims to promote the creative and innovative potential of firms working in the plastic and flexible packaging sector.
DE GOUDEN NOOT
The 29th edition of De Gouden Noot, organised by the Netherlands Packaging Centre (NVC), will be showcased in the Creative Lounge, displaying the ten finalists and the competition winner. Entries are judged on their overall level of innovation: there are no specific categories.
The exhibition’s new main stage focuses on key issues in the sector and plays host to talks, round tables, keynotes, interviews and awards ceremonies.
The programme addresses around 30 themes aimed at the various audiences of the exhibition, among which:
- Packaging ready for its revolution
- Is e-commerce shaking up the rules of packaging?
- Additive manufacturing and digital printing for bespoke packaging
- Robotization for all!
- Packaging recycling tomorrow and specific issues for plastics
- IoT and Blockchain: new pillars of the supply chain
- Packaging manufacturing processes: disruptive innovation “made in France”
- Packaging of the future - Pack Odyssey
- Sustainable serialisation and eco-design for innovative pharmaceutical packaging
- Cybersecurity in packaging and intralogistics 4.0
Full details of the talks can be found here.
ALL4PACK Paris joins the French Fab movement. The ALL4PACK Startups Lab is a business incubator which shines a light on the entrepreneurial dynamism of the packaging sector, promoting the innovations of young companies.
Congregating around a single space, more than 15 start-ups will be on hand to deliver their live pitches during the four days of the show to reveal their innovation to the public.
Confirmed start-ups to date:
- DO EAT
- Glancy 3D
- HARSOLIYA EXIM PRIVATE LIMITED
- LIVING PACKETS France
- MC ROBOTICS
THE VIRTUAL ZONE by GEPPIA
GEPPIA and its partners offer visitors a unique experience which will highlight the offering of French machine manufacturers and international partners, and focus on their technological innovation and their know-how:
- A virtual showroom for equipment using a mixed/augmented reality application
- A venue for meetings with export support partners: ADEPTA / Business France
- Virtual Tours;
This pan-European competition was formed jointly by two trade bodies: ELIPSO, the French plastic and flexible packaging association, and IK (Industrievereinigung Kunststoffverpackungen) from Germany. The judging panel made up of consultants, journalists, scientists, academics and packaging specialists designated the winners of the fourth edition of the competition in the categories:
- Product protection
- Social benefit
- Food conservation.
The announcement of the winners of Pack the Future 2018 and the award ceremony will be held on 27 November.
On Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 November and for the first time in France, ALL4PACK Paris 2018 will be hosting the 22nd European PETnology conference. All forms of packaging are on the agenda*: preforms, caps and closures, bottles and containers, labels and films. From suppliers of raw materials and recyclers to packaging manufacturers and clients, the event gathers together all the stakeholders in the sector around major themes:
- The perfect circular material
- Market trends
- Technology in a competitive environment
- Sustainability, tethered caps and packaging.
*Agenda subject to modification up until the event
BUSINESS MEETINGS AND A NEW PROGRAMME FOR TOP BUYERS
Building on its success at the 2016 show, ALL4PACK Paris is reconducting its Business Meetings operation for this new edition. Provided free of charge to French and international exhibitors, buyers, decision makers and project developers, but also to start-ups and journalists, this service enables them to arrange targeted meetings in advance using a matchmaking platform and receive professional and individual assistance before and during the exhibition.
This new initiative gives leading purchasers with investment plans the opportunity to set up their appointment schedule ahead of the show and enjoy the exclusive benefits of information about the show and the market and individual support. The Club offers genuine upsides in business acceleration, network development and time-saving.
Make a date for 26-29 November 2018 at Paris Nord Villepinte