1. Postponement of the exhibition
2. Visitor badge
In 2020, the ALL4PACK Emballage Paris entrance is free.
ALL4PACK is an exhibition strictly reserved for professionals, so access is not permitted for children under 16.
To order your ALL4PACK access badge, there is a button "Order your visitor badge" on our homepage. Click on the button, create your login and password and request your badge.
To order your badge online, please visit our website on May 4th, 2020
Yes, the badge ordered online gives you direct access to the exhibition. It's valid all 4 days of the trade show. Present it at the entrance to the exhibition and avoid the queues.
We remind you that a badge is personal and nominative. Once ordered, it cannot be modified. All orders are final.
From the 2020 edition onwards, badges presented on electronic media will be accepted to access the show. Your badge will be available on the ALL4PACK mobile app.
You have ordered your ALL4PACK access badge but it did not arrive in your mailbox:
- Make sure your badge has not been identified as spam. The shipping address is XXXX. Do not hesitate to add this address to your contact book.
- Have you provided us with the correct email address ?
- Please also make sure you have completed the procedure. It is possible that you may not have finished your order. In this case, please check your mailbox: an e-mail to create a personal account has been sent to you. Log in to your personal space to finalize your current order.
- If the problem persists, please contact our team by e-mail at the following address: [email protected]
Your ALL4PACK badge is delivered in PDF format. If you have problems opening it, we recommend that you download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
3. Visitor area
After any order or badge request, a visitors area is automatically created. This personal space allows you to :
- Track your orders online
- Print your badges
- Request invitation letter (visa) related to the badges ordered
- Finalize an unfinished (or running) order
The login and password of your visitor area will also allow you to connect to the matchmaking service on the ALL4PACK mobile app.
For security reasons, the ALL4PACK team cannot under any circumstances communicate your password by telephone or e-mail. We invite you to click on the forgotten password link on the home page of your visitor area.
The invitation card is valid online: you must register using the invitation code on the paper card. You will also be able to register at the entrance, but we recommend that you do it online beforehand to avoid the queue.
Yes, the paper invitation card is valid and you will be able to obtain your badge at the entrance. Please note that you can register online beforehand to avoid the queue.
5. Mobile app
The new ALL4PACK mobile application will be available from October 2020.
To be informed of the application's availability, do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletter or to follow ALL4PACK on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram or Twitter.
This service will be available via our ALL4PACK mobile app as of October 2020. Our matchmaking solution will automatically provide you profils matching with yours.
To consult the accommodation offers proposed by B-Network, the official hotel reservation centre for the show and benefit from a preferential rate for your hotel reservation click here
The Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition center is equipped to accommodate disabled visitors and offers many free care services.
- Electric scooters can be borrowed at the Exhibitors welcome desk (maximum of 2)
- The exhibition centre has lifts and access ramps at the entrance to hall 5A, 6 and 7 to enable disabled people to get around the show easily
- Priority spots for disabled taxis are provided between halls 5A and 6
- Specialised vehicles will be available for transfers between visitor parking and entrance halls (the PRM shuttle service is available on +33 (0) 6 14 16 93 84)
Yes, the exhibition centre has several car parks for visitors and exhibitors: 15,000 paid parking spaces are available at the Paris Nord exhibition centre.
Many cloakrooms are spread throughout the exhibition center.
No, animals are not allowed, except guide dogs.