The ALL4PACK Innovations Awards showcase
The ALL4PACK Innovations area, located in the Hall 5A, will be the showcase of the ALL4PACK Innovations Awards 2022.
Inspiring, forward-looking and creative, this space will decipher trends and allow visitors to discover, through the competition winners, the novelties of the sectors covered by the show.
In 2022, 90 products have been submitted to the competition and 55 innovations were selected by the jury members.
The innovations will be presented in the 5 categories:
- Sustainable and Responsible Solution
- Design and ergonomics
- Innovative technology
- Material of the future
- Logistics performance
The jury will also be able to choose a "Show's favorite" among the innovations in the running.
A jury of industry experts
Discover the Press Jury
The members of the Press Jury have elected the finalists of ALL4PACK Innovations:
- Chantal LE ROUX - DESIGN & PACKAGING NEWS
- Doria MAIZ - EMBALLAGE DIGEST
- Arnaud JADOUL - EMBALLAGE MAGAZINE
- Jean PONCET - ETIQ & PACK
- Véronique LE VOAS BARAT - SOLUTIONS MANUTENTION
- Katherine NICHOL - FORME DE LUXE
- Nicolas GOSSE - INDUSTRIES COSMETIQUES
- Claudine GALBRUN - V&S NEWS
- Jean-Luc ROGNO - SUPPLY CHAIN MAGAZINE
- Christophe SANCY - GONDOLA
- Aurélia RICCIARDI - EMBALLAGE & ETIQUETTES
- Luca Maria DE NARDO - COM.PACK
- Stefano LAVORINI - ITALIA IMBALLAGGIO
- Alberto CHIRIOTTI - INDUSTRIE DELLE BEVANDE, INDUSTRIE ALIMENTARI ITALIAN FOOD & BEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY
- Chiara BEZZI - RI RASSEGNA DELL'IMBALLAGGIO
- Gerard MOLENAAR - VERPAKKINGSMANAGE MENT
- Sabine WELLER - PAKKRACHT
- Dominique HURET - PAKKRACHT
- Lody VAN BERKEL - PACKONLINE
Discover the Pack Expert Committee
The Pack Expert Committee members, specialists in packaging and intralogistics, will elect the winners of ALL4PACK Innovations:
- Guillaume SCHAEFFER - Emballage Paris Exhibition Director - ALL4PACK
- Fabrice PELTIER - Design Expert
- Arnaud ROLLAND - CSR Director - COCA COLA
- Valentin FOURNEL - Eco-Design Director – CITEO
- Philippe REUTENAUER - Ecological Packaging Project Manager - LÉA NATURE
- Philippe BONNINGUE - Packaging & Circular Economy Stewardship - L'ORÉAL
- Guillaume LEBERT - Sustainable Development R&D Manager EUROPE - PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Olivier DEVIE - Purchasing Manager - CHAMPAGNES PIPER-HEIDSIECK
- Alexandre VERNIER - Innovation and CSR Packaging Manager - GROUPE BEL
- Fleur LIM - Packaging Sustainable Development Manager - DECATHLON
- Julien LAMBERT - Packaging Innovation Manager - DECATHLON
The leaders of the revolution will be there!
The ALL4PACK Innovations space will also exhibit 100 innovative products that are leading the packaging revolution.
These new solutions will be deciphered by our partner and Expert-consultant in Packaging Eco-design, Fabrice PELTIER.
A unique and live opportunity to have:
- All the information on the most innovative packaging of the moment
- Guided tours of these new solutions
- And Q&A sessions so you don't miss a thing
The world packaging innovations
The ALL4PACK Innovations space will also present the winners of competitions representative of international and European trends:
OSCAR DE L’EMBALLAGE
Competition organized by the Infopro Digital group with the participation of Emballage Magazine aiming to reward the innovations of manufacturers and professionals in the packaging industry. The winners benefit from an important editorial relay in Emballage magazine and L'usinenouvelle.com
Competition organized by the CNE (Conseil National de l'Emballage) to reward packaging innovations thought up by students.
Competition organized by NVC (Netherlands Packaging Center). This is one of the most competitive packaging innovation competitions in the world.
A worldwide competition organized within the framework of the International Food Fair to highlight the innovations and trends of tomorrow's food consumption.