Objective Zero Impact: a unique space central to the new positioning of ALL4PACK
In a world in the throes of ecological and consumerist change, the packaging and intralogistics professionals need to be able to find answers to the questions being raised and touch base with companies that are helping to find action solutions to move toward a more virtuous packaging industry. With some 80,000 French and international professionals united over four days, ALL4PACK aims to become the benchmark event for sustainable and responsible packaging and intralogistics solutions.
The Objective Zero Impact space, conceived as a showcase feature, will cast the spotlight on your innovations. You will have the opportunity to pitch your solutions and explain them. The objective is to create, with you, a unique hybrid event that will give you a high-profile platform and furnish you with lots of business opportunities.
Who can benefit from this?
“Objective Zero Impact” offers a window to innovative young businesses with high growth potential and companies founded within the last five years. Through this space, ALL4PACK aims to highlight young companies that are seeking future-oriented solutions for packaging and intralogistics.
The new exhibitors or startups present at ALL4PACK 2018 can also benefit from a slot in this new space.
An all-in offer
ALL4PACK Emballage Paris proposes a “turnkey” offering to facilitate your participation in the show.
- Access to a storeroom
- 2 high stools
- Power supply
- Waste-paper bin
We also offer you the BUSINESS ONE exhibitor pack comprising:
- Access to a privatized exhibitor space enabling round-the-clock online management of your registration
- Exhibitor badges: 1 badge per 3 m² invoiced
- Access to the VIP space
- 5 VIP visitor badges for your prospects or loyal customers
Along with tools to increase your visibility:
- Your company referenced on the exhibitor list (website, mobile app)
- Presence on all exhibition lists & maps
- Media kit for generating your customised web banners with your stand number and logo
- Media visibility (press box, promotion of your innovations, media coverage in the press)
- 100 invitation cards (while stocks last, or else e-innovations)
New: This year, ALL4PACK is launching its matchmaking app to help you maximise your business opportunities. The app will be available from October 2020.
The big pluses of this offer:
Exhibit at a major international trade fair for an ultra-accessible “springboard” price
Benefit from the specific visibility of the on-site Objective Zero Impact space
Be part of the show's “Objective Zero Impact” theme trail / list of exhibitors
Take part in the pitch sessions and in ALL4PACK INNOVATIONS