Innovation is everywhere to be found at ALL4PACK Emballage Paris
The packaging, processing, printing and logistics sectors are constantly being reinvented, providing innovations and solutions for the different user industries. In 2018, 43% of the companies exhibiting at ALL4PACK Paris presented a new product or a new range. A true innovation showcase, the exhibition brings together key contacts: product managers, buyers, CEO, logistics managers, R&D managers, etc. With 75% of visitors stating that they played a role in purchasing at the 2018 edition, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris offers a prime opportunity to show off your innovations to them!
In 2018, 300 new products were unveiled by exhibitors:
- 59 for the first time worldwide
- 34 for the first time in Europe
- 19 for the first time in France
Secure yourself visibility before, during and after the show by declaring your new products when signing up to the catalogue. 76% of visitors come to the show to discover new products/solutions; it is indeed the prime reason given for attending! Profit in this way from a captive audience to demonstrate or present your new product or your new machine - in operation.
Submit your products or machines for ALL4PACK INNOVATIONS
Eagerly awaited by exhibitors and visitors alike, the ALL4PACK INNOVATIONS awards represent a true reputation and business accelerator for nominees and winners. By presenting their products or machines for the competition, an exhibitor - if selected by the jury - is guaranteed great visibility and many contact opportunities.
The selected innovations will be on show at the entrance to Hall 7 in the dedicated ALL4PACK INNOVATIONS area.
ALL4PACK INNOVATIONS is reserved for exhibitors and co-exhibitors at ALL4PACK Emballage Paris, who wish to present their innovations, which must meet the following criteria:
- The product, service or manufacturing process from the packaging, packing and intralogistics sector must present a novel characteristic or use a new technology deriving from basic research.
- The innovation must not have been subject to marketing or applied design initiatives prior to 1 December 2021.
- All participants must declare and guarantee that they own the intellectual property rights for the product presented, or have been duly authorised by the owner of the intellectual property rights for the product presented for competition.
From 28 March to 19 September 2022 (midnight), each exhibitor can submit one or more innovations via a dedicated platform, accessible from the exhibitor area. These innovations will then be submitted to a pre-selection committee, then to a press jury and finally to the ALL4PACK 2022 Pack Expert committee.
The winners will be announced on Tuesday 22th November 2022 at the awards ceremony during the show.
"This show offers us a place to meet all our customers, but it is also an opportunity to meet new sales leads. For GIC, this event is above all an opportunity for all visitors (professionals, customers or prospects) to discover the full range of solutions we offer and our latest innovations in the aim of sharing, exchanging and transmitting our enthusiasm."
Franck and Bruno VITALI, GIC