Which is the major subject you are currently focusing on?
The latest developments at Stratus Packaging are:
- the purchase of a dedicated site for the digital printing of adhesive labels in Lille (Stratus Digital Nord)
- a 10-million-euro investment plan initiated in 2018, finalized in 2019 and materialized in particular through the purchase of 6 machines;
- Digital wide format for the sleeve and film market
- Digital ink-jet
- Flexography and technical opportunities for multipage formats 5 / 7 / 9 pages
- Flexography and rotary screen printing for optimal quality at attractive prices
- Eco-responsible materials
- Materials / Inks / Adhesives
- Advice on eco-design: books / webinar
- The first home compost certified printed flow pack!
What is your strategy to answer the increasing demand from both the industries and the consumers, in terms of sustainable development / eco-design ?
Since ALL4PACK 2018 when our stand strongly focused on sustainable development attracted strong interest, we have been constantly preparing materials (Books / Samples / Technical tests) that explain, inform and advise our customers on the subject.
Today, our Purchasing, Quality, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams continue to source, test and qualify materials, adhesives, inks and varnishes that meet the eco-design needs of manufacturers.
We share this knowledge with our customers in our daily exchanges and also through our first Webinar which took place on Friday 29 November 2019 and which we will regularly repeat in 2020.
Why did you choose to take part in ALL4PACK 2020 ? / Which kind of decision makers do you meet there ?
Finally, we are very proud to present, in partnership with PARKSIDE UK and since early December 2019, the very first Home Compost certified printed flow pack.