Which is the major subject you are currently focusing on?
In view of today's market requirements, we have to respond quickly to these and put new ideas into practice, which is why we are currently committed to manufacturing all our products with a recycled content (50-70%). Our goal is to ensure fair and equitable sustainability.
Protecting and caring for the environment is an integral part of our business model. Consequently, all our products are reusable and, at the end of their useful life, fully recyclable.
In addition, we are committed to high quality and equitable employment standards, best environmental practices and the contribution of wealth and social development. This is a win-win situation for everyone.
What is your strategy to answer the increasing demand from both the industries and the consumers, in terms of sustainable development / eco-design ?
Our main strategy to meet current market demands in terms of commitment to the environment is based on several points:
- All our non-woven products are made with 50-70% recycled material.
- We use only environmentally friendly inks (water-based inks), without solvents or other toxic substances.
- All items in our catalogue are 100% recyclable and reusable.
- We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. Our manufacturing in Spain allows us to reduce the pollution resulting from transport compared to Asian imports.
- Zero waste. We transform waste into new resources, contributing to the development of a circular economy, with the aim of extending the useful life of materials for their later reuse.
Why did you choose to take part in ALL4PACK 2020 ? / Which kind of decision makers do you meet there ?
At each edition of ALL4PACK we can meet new distributors for our products, specially targeted in our sector of activity: packaging and advertising wrapping. In addition, we have the opportunity to meet visitors from the retail and e-commerce sectors, as well as from the luxury goods sector.
In addition, the exhibition allows us to keep abreast of the latest trends and new products in the promotional packaging sector, thanks to the number of exhibitors present each year, as well as any developments in this field.